- Hydraulic and electrical overload protection.
- All wear points bronze bushed with grease nipple lubrication.
- Hydraulic reservoir and componentry are an integal part of the machine frame.
- Robust frames of best quality steel fully welded and machined.
- Easy to operate with simple variable angle control.
- High tensile bending and apron blades.
- Pan Brakes feature high tensile finger blades mounted on robust section fingers located on fully machined clamp bar for accurate alignment.
- Manual top beam clamp is offered as standard. Hydrualic clamping is offered as an option subject to state guarding requirements
Kleen manufacture both pan Brakes with removeable fingers and straight folders in the following sizes:
- 2.5m x 2, 2.5, & 3mm
- 3m x 2 & 3mm
- 3.7m x 2mm
Machine dimensions for 2.5 x 2.5: 3.1m x 1.2m x 1.4m, weight – 2,000kgs, motor size 5kw, 3ph, 415v.