The Vulcan 1600 WJ is designed with traditional Lockformer quality and reliability, to eliminate the duct liner bottleneck in your shop while reducing the labor associated with this process.
- 60” (1524mm) x 120” (3048mm) effective cutting area.
- 2000 IPM (50,800mm/min) maximum traversing speed.
- Up to 2000 IPM (50,800mm/min) cutting speed depending on the material.
- 4” (101.6mm) maximum cutting thickness.
- +/- 1/32” (.8mm) positional accuracy.
Machine Design Features:
- Unitized welded construction with 3” (76.2mm) x 3” (76.2mm) steel tubing framework for strength and stability.
- “Gull wing” table design to protect the machine’s drive system and reduce the footprint size.
- Dual precision drive system.
- Solid state CNC control with integrated drives.
- User-friendly operator controls.
- Touch Screen
- Industrial sealed motor/encoder units for precise positioning feedback.
- THK linear Z-axis bearing and way.
- 3” (76.2mm) diameter x 128” (3,251.2mm) long, turned ground and polished Y-axis guide rail. Heavy-duty linear guide.
- Auto home sense to set 0/0 automatically.
- Tack feedback for smooth contour programming.
- Remote safety stop switches and current limiting drives for safety.
- Premium components and unrivalled build quality for unmatched reliability and longevity.
- Lockformer Vulcan 1600WJ
- Nee CNC Control
- Ingersoll Rand Streamline pump
- Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Valve Cutting Head
- Fibre Optic Communication system
- Installation and On site training
- Six (6) month Warranty on parts and labour.
High Pressure Water Pump:
- Ingersoll rand Streamline 15 horsepower waterjet intensifier.
- 55,000 PSI continuous cutting pressure.
- Pneumatic valve cutting head with .007 diamond orifice.
- Pump cooling require ½ GPM of water.
- Intensifier cycles a maximum of 8 timer per minute to reduce pressure fluctuations and improve component life.
- Pump noise level less than 75.5 db.
- Pump footprint is 56L x 28W x 33H.
- Weight 1622 lbs.
- Designed for non-abrasive water cutting only
- 90 PSI low volume (less than 5 SCFM)
- Machine CNC Control – 230/240v AC 15 amp (dedicated circuit).
- High Pressure Water Pump – 415/3/50 35amp
(We recommend the customer install a quick disconnect close to the machine)
- Vulcan 6XP version. (Lower versions may require upgrade).
- Lan Cat 5E communication system (included in the machine price).
- Customer’s water supply may need to be softened or treated.
- The table below is manufacturer minimum water quality.
|Category||Min. Quality mg/Litre|
|PH||6.5 – 8.5|
|Total dissolved Solids – TDS||200|